Provenance Craft Co
The Annual by John Arbon Textiles
The Annual (issue one) – is a nod to the yearly treat from our childhood. The pages include some gems – spot the difference and word search, a few of John Arbon’s favourite factoids. Plus you will find four exclusive patterns designed specifically for their yarns.
The Annual (issue one) features the following content:
- Boyd Hat pattern designed by Sonja Bargielowska
- Chapman Sock pattern designed by Rachel Atkinson
- Cuthbert Scarf pattern designed by Francesca Hughes
- Drucilla Shawl pattern designed by Fay Dashper-Hughes (yes, that is me!)
- Glorious illustrations by Katie Green
- Articles and behind the scenes glimpses of the Mill by John Arbon
- Plus all the helpful product content
This is an absolute gem for £5!
The Annual is 20cm x 20cm..
Product materials, sourcing and PoM Rating
The Annual is printed in the UK.
Postage and Packaging
You can read all about P&P here.
The P&P costs applied are very transparent. No additional costs are added on, you simply pay for the cost of packaging and the cost of postage. I don't offer free P&P because what that usually means is that the cost of P&P has been added to the cost of goods. I think it is better to assume that my customers aren't daft and would rather have transparent P&P costs than the pretence of 'Free P&P' with potentially inflated prices on the items that they are buying.